Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yay summer!

Okay, so today began exactly like yesterday... With Jessica calling me on my cell and waking me up... Heehee, I didn't mind.

So I biked to her house around 1 pm and we finished watching the movie Hook, because I had never seen it before... Then we watched Legends of the Hidden Temple on the oldschool Nickleodeon channel. Then we picked up her brother from the golf course and then took him to work... Then Jessica, her mother and I all biked around the lake, which is aboue 15 miles. It was the perfect day for biking too. :-) Warm and sunny, and not too windy.

When we came back and had supper, and Jessica was talking about her friend who is allergic to a lot of things, like milk, gluten and whey... And then we were talking about my potential trip to Japan, and how I've never eaten sushi, and how Jessica likes it... and then she was thinking if her aforementioned friend could eat sushi, and she said:

"Hmmm... let's think now... She can eat fish... and there's seaweed... which I don't think has anything like gluten or whey in it... So she can eat that... And rice......... which is made out of.... rice..."

And I stopped her there and we both laughed a lot.

Jessica and I are going to do something again tomorrow, after she gets back from babysitting.

Oh summer... how I love thee... :-)

Jessica also showed me pictures from her service trip to St. Louis and these are some pics of us that we did to finish up the camera...











This is Jessica and I... Back in March. I'm wearing my blue fuzzy slippers because Jessica's floor is always cold in the winter time.


This is Scott, who is Jessica's boyfriend, Jessica and me!




Okay this picture makes me laugh a lot.... It's a picture of me... With Jessica's (very steady) boyfriend, and I'm wearing my Wartburg theatre shirt that says "Are You a Player?" hahaha.... (FYI the Wartburg's theatre troupe is called "Wartburg Players")



Oh good times, good times.... And more to come! :-D

No comments: