Sunday, June 04, 2006

This summer...

Besides getting a job for the summer I would like to:

1. Learn how to make homemade rootbeer
2. Teach Jessica to stage-swordfight so I can have someone to practice with
3. Eat as much Avocado Fetta Salsa with Jessica as humanly possible
4. Make scotcheroos :-)
5. Go see Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest as much as possible
6. Keep in contact with all my awesome friends
7. Practice my flute a lot to get ready for band auditions
8. Practice piano
9. Marathon as many as possible pirate-related movies with Jessica
10. Work on the 5K running plan with Jessica
11. Hang out with Jill
12. Go camping with Jessica for the weekend
13. Survive municiple band
14. Write to my friends and my sister at camp
15. Participate in the summer movie
16. Get coffee with Mike as much as possible


I'll probably add more as the summer goes along. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wartburg Track and Field, mate? Where's get coffee with Mike on that list?

Paul said...

Wartburg Track and Field, mate? Where's come to some killer LAN partys on that list?