Friday, June 02, 2006

Aggrivation

Okay, so remember the post a week ago about a summer job? Well, now it looks like I might not HAVE that summer job. The company I would be working for hired a staffing agency to screen workers, but now it sounds like they filled the positions with workers they aquired through an entirely different staffing agency. I must say this ticks me off.... Because it appears I'm back at square one. Bleh.

On a far more happier note, Jessica and I went swimming today. :-) The lake water was cold at first, but was nice after you forced yourself in. We floated around on blow-up raft-things for about an hour and a half. It was fun!

Then after we came back and showered, we went to Pizza Hut for dinner... Since I had a gift certificate that I hadn't used yet. It was great fun, even though we couldn't eat all of the pizza and cheese-breadsticks we ordered...

ANNNND then we went running... Because we felt like we had to justify all the pizza we ate... So we ran a mile as a part of our 5k training plan... Oh man. I am so out of shape.... :-P I made it 3/4th of the way... which is better then the beginning of May, when I made it once around the track at a jog in PE... (Granted I had just had my wisdom teeth out...) Running is not fun for me, but, by golly I am going to do this! *determined face* It really helps that Jessica and I are doing this together... Misery loves company. ;-)

After that I watched CSI with Jessica's dad while Jessica bummed on the computer, and Jessica's mom and brother made puppy chow. Then, while watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Jessica and I ate a lot of puppy chow. Probably defeating the fact that we had done some exercizing... haha, oh well! :-P

Three days in a row spent with Jessica! LIFE IS GOOD!

I do miss school people though.... :-( Emily, Dani, Rachel, Amanda, Erik, Margie, Bryan, Jon, and John, Brett, ArmyChris, Lourey, Courtney, Leah.... Even Jill and Julia, even though they live in my area.... It's not the same!

Today my sister left to work at our local Girl Scout Camp. I am really proud of her! :-) I really hope she has a great time! I worked there a couple years ago, and it really taught me a lot about hard work, dedication and true friends. I will have to keep up my writing... because I know how much a big deal mail is at camp. :-)

Okay, have I stated how much I am excited for the new Pirates of Caribbean movie???? Yeah... It's pretty much ridiculous how excited I am for this movie... It's like a constant screaming/squealing excitement that I usually have to contain otherwise people might actually realize that I shouldn't be allowed out in society... ;-)

Um yeah... Like that totally made sense... haha...

Tomorrow I need to unpack boxes.... *groan* What a pain... But they are in the way. Which is also a pain. Hmm... Two pains... I don't think it will become "chronic" until Mom does something to make it so... like.... not letting me do anything with Jessica until I deal with those boxes... Which she could very well do... Bleh. Again.

Okay, since Mom said I have to get up around 8 am and figure out this job not-fun-stuff.... I guess I should go to bed... Sooo... that's all for now...

No comments: