Thursday, June 08, 2006

Scary...

Wow... I'm just posting to say that I just woke up from a nightmare where Julia C., Amanda N., (all Wartburg people) and I were rooming together in the suite in the Mannors that's supposedly "haunted." Well it was definately haunted in my dream...

The dream involved window blinds freaking out, brooms floating around by themselves, closet doors moving alone... and the impending feeling that something really really really bad and scary was going to happen. It sounds dumb, but the dream really was scary... Especially since, in the dream we didn't realize we'd gotten the "haunted" suite until we had moved in and were getting ready for bed the first night.

Okay I need to get ready for stuff...

1 comment:

Isaac Mahomie said...

sounds like bedknowbs and broomsticks..