Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Burt's Bees = amazing

I forgot to mention that Margie and I made two resolutions for the next school year...

1. To be eachothers partner in Ballroom Dancing Club, and go to as many meetings as possible.

2. To hang out with eachother more often, because we're both cool and awesome!

Yay!

I bought Burt's Bees Chapstick the other day... FINALLY! :-D I love Burt's Bees products... Especially their peppermint chapstick. I hadn't bought any since October and I ran out around January, and my parents had gotten me the honey kind for Christmas... Which I didn't like, but was using because I was desparate... Until I forgot it in my pocket, then washed and dried it... Then I used it again... Because I got REALLY desparate... And I finally finished that... And now I'm back to pepperminty-goodness!

I had the rest of my Culver's ice cream for breakfast today. It was good, but slightly odd tasting, since it had melted and re-frozen. Oh well. It's ice cream... For breakfast! Ha!

Iowa Workforce Development called me today. There's an interview for a factory job on Thursday, right in the middle of my shift at Perkins... But my job at Furleigh Farms is almost done, so I need another job... And this would pay about $10.25/hr... And I could do 3rd shift, work 40 hours a week and work at Perkins on the side... If I get hired, and if I can find someone to cover my shift at Perkins. *crosses fingers* $400 a week would be amazing! :-)

Well, I'm off to meet a friend for coffee! I work at Perkins tonight, the 10-6am shift. lol... Whoopee!

No comments: