Thursday, June 29, 2006

...Sleepy...

To add a new dose of much-needed hilarirty to my life, when I was coming home from working at the Farm I was driving down.... 8th street? I don't know... anyways, I was driving along and all of the sudden I look and there is this kid, standing on this decorative stone wall in front of our local pet shop. (The wall was just behind the sidewalk and was fairly close the road.) Now, what is so funny about a kid standing on a decorative stone wall you may ask? Well, this kid was wearing a Spiderman costume and was pretending to squirt passing cars with his "web." And I'm pretty sure he wasn't advertising for the pet shop. It was pretty
random, and silly. Haha :-D

Work last night was looooooong... and around 5 am I got so tired... I felt like I was going to melt into a puddle of sleepiness. They let me off a little early so I could make it home without driving off the road or something... I feel asleep instantly my head hit the pillow. Good think I get my alarm first! I woke up at 11:25 and called Furleigh's to see if they needed me to come in, and they did, so I got up aaaaaand got ready and went to work. Which was pretty uneventful. Strawberry season is pretty much done, so I don't need to go back again on Friday. *sigh* Maybe I'll do it again next year.

I found someone to help cover my shift at Perkins tomorrow so I can go to the interview for the Factory! Yay! :-)

Municipal Band is almost done too... *shoot* Note to self: CALL MR. BENZING ABOUT BORROWING THE CRAPPY PICCOLO FOR THE 4TH OF JULY BAND CONCERT!

Bleh... off to bed! I have an interview tomorrow!

No comments: