Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whoohoo! Update!

So I made it home last night about 9 pm and it is kind of nice to be home, but it's weird.

And I miss people. Like Friday night and Saturday night I hung out with some band people and a lot of seniors. And I realized that the seniors and their friends who had already graduated, and were there visiting are way freaking awesome.

And I wish I had taken the opportunity to hang out with them more during the school year. I am going to miss them. A lot.

I finnaly got the chance to meet the famous Chris, who everyone calls Army Chris. (Because he was in the army. Duh. ) He's pretty freaking awsome. And he gives amazing backrubs, and the best hugs I've ever experienced. Seriously... This isn't a frivolous "Oh, I'm your friend, I'll give you a hug" type thing... This a hug with extreme commitment. Think: bone-crushing upper body strength, not restrained, but containted in the hug. Simply amazing.

I must state that Brett also gives really good hugs AND backrubs and I miss them! Like, a lot.

I now would like to state as a reminder of all time that it is possible to get sunburnt on a cloudy day.

It is possible to get very sunburnt on a cloudy day, especially when you are jet-skiing.

And I am in some pain...

In addition to being red and roasted in some places. I definately will be taking some ibuprofen and using some aloe before I go to bed.

But wow... Jet-skiing was soooo fun! It was pretty choppy out on the lake, but that added to the excitement. Bre and I rode together and took turns driving. We were airborne a couple times and definately got soaked by some gigantic spray. The second time we went out we convinced Isaac he should come out again... So he gets another jet-ski and we're all out there having fun, and Bre and I go farther out on the lake so we don't have to worry about other boats. Eventually we came back to where we started out and looked for Isaac... Who we discovered was just sitting there with the jet-ski off.

It turns out it won't stay started, so we try to figure out how to tow him back to the dock... THAT was kind of funny. And I would just like to state that Bre is a sweetheart and sooo helpful, but is just plain silly sometimes. ("Well maybe we could hold hands and just bring it back with the boats side-by-side...")

So we're drifting in the lake, and it's windy so we're getting rather blown off any sort of course, and we're trying to figure out how to tow Isaac back... It turns out that there's a rope in the front of our boat so Breanna throws it to Isaac... Twice, because the first time... wasn't so great...(heehee Bre... ) So we try towing him forward but that was too hard on Isaac's hand, so we ended up towwing Isaac in reverse. Which took a long time and by this time we had drifted kind of far. But we got it to a neighbor's dock, and then JD got it back to the lift.

And I had more that I wanted to write but some things came up on AOL/MSN that took up my time, so now I'm going to bed.

No comments: