Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My list...

Okay, I'm jumping on the bandwagon...

1. Study for my PE test tomorrow... It's the equivalent of a "midterm" -check at 1:32 am, 5-11-06
2. Memorize lines for Vietnamese Chess
3. Finish survey for Oral Comm
4. Do Oral Comm homework -check 10:00 am, 5-11-06
5. Make outline for informative speach, for Oral Comm[iseration]
6. Clean Room -pseudocheck at 12:45 am, 5-11-06
7. Wash dishes
8. Clean desk... Because it's a different 'entity' then my room -mmm.. it's now clean enough... so check
9. Memorize lines
10. Shower -check at 12:30 am, 5-11-06
11. Get new flowers for the vase in our room-um check... Rachel ended up doing this, 5-12-06

Okay, that isn't as long as I thought it was... But I have to get most of that done in less then 24 hours and I have to work tonight from 8-11 pm. *scampers off*

Oh, and my sister Mary got the LotR question right... and Scott was on the right track... The answer is Gollum!

1 comment:

Laura said...

YAY FOR SARAH AND MAKING A LIST!

doesn't it help? mike made fun of me but it's really helpful to me to go back and cross things off and see them and be like

"TAKE THAT LIST! I'M ALL OVER DOING ALL THIS STUFF! HIYAH!"

*is a dork. a lot.*
love love love. good luck with it.