Monday, May 01, 2006

Music makes me high... ON LIFE! :-D

I really wanted to leave my poem as the top post for a while longer BUT this could not be contained...

I want to hurry up and get 100% better because I cannot wait to start playing in May Term Band!!!!

BECAUSE WE ARE PLAYING PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Like, you have no idea.... I KNOW I played it last year in high school, but I love it to bits... And you know what? I don't care if people say: "Hey that's cool, I played it my [so-and-so] year of high school." I'm GONNA PLAY IT AGAIN!!!! *SQUEEEEEE!!!!!* :-D

I know, I know... My excitement is pretty much ridiculous!!! AHHHH!!!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE PIECE EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I think playing this piece brings out the epitome of my musical dorkyness... I'm sitting in the saxophone section and I'm following along because I can't play yet because of my mouth and I'm grooving along and counting and... AHHHH! :-D Do you ever get so excited that you think you are going to explode?

Well, that is me, waiting to get better so I can play PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

We're also playing Highlights from Beauty and the Beast, The Waltzing Cat, (which is a cool song written in the 1960's by Leroy Anderson-- the guy who wrote the music to the song "Sleigh Ride") and Finiculi Finicula!!!! WHICH I ALSO LOVE!!!! If you don't know Finiculi Finicula it is also known as "Napoli" and "My High Silk Hat" recenltly used as a VeggieTales silly song. There's a piece by Liszt and an Irish balland that sounds amazing!

Wow... I am sooooo glad I'm required to be in May Term Band.... AHHH! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

...If I had the choice and decided NOT to, I think I would have joined back up anyway....


In other news, wisdom teeth still suck. I had cottage cheese, this purple yogurt stuff, some vegetable soup and two slices of buttered bread for dinner. Kind of depressing, no?

I haven't decided what I think about the May Term play... It's still weird, but now I agree that it will help me develop as an actor.

Oh, and Trumpet/French Horn Class... I hate you. I don't care if it's because I didn't have time to practice, so therefore I stink at playing them. I still don't like you. So there. :-P

Whaaaaat else.... Oh, I blew a raspberry at Matt today, during play practice, and... Yeah. That was about the worst thing EVER! WOW! It definately hurt a lot. I am going to refrain from doing that for a while.

The lilac trees are starting to blooooooooom!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D My favorite flower!!! :-D

Rachel, Bryan and I just finished watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Wow. What an awesome, hilarious, RIDICULOUS movie!!!! And as I watched it, I remembered how ridiculously obsessed I was with it was I was in kindergarten. And good grief, I know when mom reads this she is gonna think about the home video proof we have of this.... Oooooooh mannnnnn.... *hides* I must say I HAD forgotten about words like "bodacious" and "cowabunga." So that in itself was amusing... heeeheeheeheee...

Oh, and if I EVER come across a guy who tries to flirt with me by calling me "babe" "chick" or "toots" I swear I will pop him one good one. I don't care if he's drunk or what-have-you. He will get a bloody nose from ME!

So there.

Ok, I'm going to bed!

Threedlooo-threedlooo!!!!

2 comments:

Nic said...

where did the comment about guys flirting with you come from??? seemed really random

Sarah said...

It was just in repsonse to how the guy was flirting with April in TMNT.