Tuesday, May 09, 2006

'Ello!

Blogger is being stupid.... It won't display photos... I might as well post them on Facebook.

AHHHH! Wicked tickets go on sale on Friday for their sojourn in Minneapolis!!! Yay! I am so excited! I hope we are able to get tickets! That would be amazing!

I have to give an informative speech in Oral Comm next Tuesday. Sometimes I think 'Comm' stands for "Comiseration" instead of Communications. I decided on the topic of Heraldry. So now I'm left with the task of condensing all the stuff I WANT to talk about, which could last 20 minutes minimum, to a 6-7 minute speach... But I'm slightly excited, it has the potential to be cool.

Bleeeeh... I'm kind of in a weird mood tonight... I don't know... At work it seemed all I saw were couples and that made me feel lonely... But I'm not lonely for anyone in particular... I've gotten over those people... I just feel surrounded by people dating! But it would be impractical to start any sort of relationship now... If that was even an option. There are only 12 days left of school!

Which leads me on another tangent...

School is almost over! Part of me is like: WOOHOO! You survived! And another is like: WHAAA! I'm gonna miss everyone! And a third part is like: HEY! You need a job for the summer! So, as you can see, I need to get me and myselves together... lol...
Wow... We've only been rehearsing the play a week and lines were due today. Since I couldn't make it to rehearsal today I have to get them memorized by tomorrow.... I'm in for a fun night.... [/sarcasm]

You know, I'm really glad I am no longer crushing on a specific someone here at school anymore. Wow... was I ever crazy for him almost the whole 1st semester... He's changed so much... He was arrogant before, but now he's also become somewhat of a jerk. He shmoozes about his amazingness, and the other girls fall for it. I don't blame them, but now I see it as soooooo fake. Rachel was right when she stated that he was shallow... I also heard that he has no close friends... Just 'social' friends... But no one in his confidence.... I think that's sad, but that could just be a 'guy' thing. I don't know.. I couldn't imagine going through life not having someone I can really talk to. I'm not mad at him. He no longer pays any particular attention to me, or seeks out my company, but I'm okay with that... These are just my observations about his character. And I could be totally off. *shrugs*

I want to nestle in a giant pile of pillows and blankets and watch movies with friends... That would make me happy....

I want to go play my Wicked piano music. I am in love with this latest edition to my piano library!!!

Hmmm.... I miss my dog... Even though I haven't played with her allll year.... :-( I need to give her a bath...

I am soooo sore from PE yesterday.... I had to do 75 push-ups, 75 sit-ups, and 20 bench presses, 20 lat pulls, 20 arm curls, and 20 leg extensions, plus run for 12 minutes. I am so out of shape it's not even funny. I don't know what people get from exercise... I'm probably just really wimpy... I don't get past the pain.

I got to play in band today, finally!!!! I love my tenor sax! Band made me really happy... I missed being able to play. Yay for getting over wisdom teeth!

...Now if the stupid holes in the back of my mouth would just heal and close... I'm tired of cleaning food out of them...

Ok... I'm going to go memorize...

1 comment:

Nic said...

i don't like to execise usually, aside from cycling. i rode just under 60 miles today, haha.