Saturday, May 13, 2006

Another list...

Okay, the last list is now invalid... I now need to:

1. Write my speech for Oral Comm[iseration]
2. Practice speech for Oral " ["]
3. Survive my crazy work schedule this weekend
4. Memorize lines for The Stupid Play (TSP)... *ahem* I mean Vietnamese Chess
5. Decide what I want to do about TSP
6. Learn how to play D, E, and E-flat above the treble staff on my tenor saxophone
7. Finish Survey for Oral " ["]
8. Find sources for the Oral " ["] group speech
9. Shower
10. Wash my work clothes because they stink
11. Memorize for TSP
12. Apologize to Julia for waking her up at 1:00 am to see if Jill was still there
13. Figure out when Payday is here at Wartburg so I can have some much needed, already-spoken-for money
14. Figure out what I'm going to do about the Cholesterol Test in PE on Tuesday... Because no one is here or available to help me with my Belonephobia... i.e. Deep fear of hypodermic needles... All I need is someone who will talk to me to keep me distracted and remind me to breath, probably someone to hold my other hand and won't laugh at me because I know I'll end up in tears... Or faint... And I am not joking.
15. Find time to sleep
16. FILL OUT SUMMER JOB APPLICATIONS!!!

Wow... May term has started to get monotonous....

I have lots of funny stories to share because Jessica came and stayed overnight, but I'm really really tired right now, so that will have to wait.

Wicked tickets have proven to be extremely hard to come by... We finally have gotten 4. *shakes fist at sky*

I fell off the ladder on my loft today. I was standing on the top rung, and pulling out a loose blanket to snuggle up in. I ended up losing my balance and falling backwards. I'm okay, but I'm going to have some amazing bruises on my right arm where I tried to catch myself.

That's all for now... Life is not so fun.

[Edit 5-14-06 12:54 AM]

I have written an amazing outline for my speech, and have almost completed my first ever powerpoint for said speech. I think it looks cool... It's been really hard not to animate everything, but I know that can get distracting.

Wow... some Wicked tickets are going for $2000 on Ebay... crazyness...

Does anyone have a pick-up truck that I could borrow to get my loft home???

I'm off to bed... Sadly I have not crossed anything off this list...

[Edit 5-14-06 7:54 PM]

Crossed out 3, 5 and 13. Payday is tomorrow! Yay!

I am working on #1, 4 and 9.

CRISIS! The Wicked tickets I bought are for Monday not Sunday!!!

Newsflash: I was thinking about it, and it feels like I don't know enough nice guys here at Wartburg... The majority of my guy friends go to other schools.

Sad...

Off to work!

[Edit 5-15-06, 1:35 AM]

I have completed #9 and #1 is almost done.

BIGGER CRISIS! Ebay sellers are messing with my mind!

Update: John R. is a nice guy who goes to Wartburg.

Sarah = bedtime

[Edit 5-15-06 6:43 PM]

I have crossed out #7 and #14. Sarah J. and Laurie said they'll go with me to get my blood drawn.

I submitted one job application today.

It looks like my Wicked tickets are double booked... I'll get to the bottom of this...

Over and out...

[Edit 5-16-06 12:18 AM]

Crossed out #1 and #2... Tomorrow's the big day folks! Wish me luck!

ARGH! Wicked Tickets!!!

:-( Blood test tomorrow...

No comments: