Saturday, May 06, 2006

I love PotC!

Have I mentioned how much I love Pirates of the Caribbean? Amanda and I watched it tonight! Julia did for a little too, but then she had to go to work. Then Julie and Bryan came over and we watched Shrek 1 and 2. Both of which I had never seen before... Very spoofy, but I enjoyed it!

Last night, Holly, John R. Rachel and I played Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit again.... This game lasted for four hours, with John finally becoming the victor. It was intense!!! Rachel and John had to invent a new rule for me though... Because I would get so excited about knowing the answer I often would blurt out the WRONG thing then try to correct myself... So they made me count to at least 5 before I answered anything... lol...

Hey, I'm coming home oh-so-briefly this weekend... It's my little sister's 1st communion and so I will have extended family visiting... I'll probably spend it working on my 2 speaches for Oral Comm and memorizing my lines for the May Term play, so now I don't even know why I'm stating that I'm coming home, because I doubt I'll have time to do anything with anyone if anyone should have anytime to spend with me....

lol.... "Who's on first?"

...Hmmm... There are people out in my hallway... I hope they're sober....

Ah! It's 38 degrees Farenhiet!!! It's May for crying out loud! I STILL have not been able to wear my new halter top.

Ok, I'm going to go to bed.... G'night all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'D NEVER SEEN SHREK BEFORE?! HOLY SH**!

Nic said...

if you like shrek, you'd probably like this new one they made, hoodwinked. spoofs many movies and fairtails

scott said...

i second emdizzle (whoever that is). how? i just don't understand...