Friday, July 01, 2005

Work, work, work...

This is my work shedule for next week:

Monday the 4th: Movie Gallery 10 am to 4 pm, then I have a municiple band concert at 8:30 pm.

Tues.: Movie Gallery, 3-8.

Wed.: completely off... YAY!

Thurs.: At the gift shop, 3-8

Fri.: Movie Gallery, 5-11

Sat.: Movie Gallery 5-10

I think that is insane, but I need the money.

Well, the good news is, that the movie is pretty much under wraps... Yay post-production! The sad news is, I no longer have a good excuse to hang out with Isaac, John and Drew... They are way fun, and now my summer seems boring.... What to do? What to do?

I went and saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith the other day with Jessica, her boyfriend Scott, and Kelvin. I liked that movie! The action/adventure stuff TOTALLY rocked!!!! I wish I had hair that would stay perfect and beautiful no matter what I did.... :-)

I finally got my community service project done! It took me a year and a half to finish it, but it's done. *celebrates* Now I just have to finish my graduation thank-you's...

Totally random occurance: Last night on MSN, my friend Linda, who lives in New Zeland jumped on! It was around 1:30 am here, but I didn't care! I really haven't heard from her for almost 2 years! It made me so happy! And she said that she had read my blog! *squeals* YAY Linda!

Oh, Sam! *cyberhug* I hope we can get together in September! I miss you!

Here's something to make you smile... It's a collection of nativity scenes.. gone wrong....

http://www.goingjesus.com/cavalcade1.shtml

And here's some more silly fun!


Which Harry Potter Male is Stalking You? by Dooreatoe
Name/Username
Favorite Color
Your StalkerDraco Malfoy
Days he has been stalking you76
Where he is right nowCamped out behind a bush
How do you find out?He confesses his love to you in the hallway
How it all endsYou beat him with a rod until he leaves
Quiz created with MemeGen!

AND...

What the Harry Potter MALE Characters think of you... by maxkaschluvr
Name/Username
Age
House
Harry thinks...You need to marry him
Ron thinks...That you are only hitting on him to get to his brother(s) Fred and George
Fred and George thinks...That they want to play a prank on you and embarrass you in front of the whole school
Draco thinks...That you are freakishly smart
Oliver thinks...You are really really really silly
Tom Riddle thinks...You are a very beautiful person...
Quiz created with MemeGen!

That's all for now folks!

No comments: