Friday, July 15, 2005

Europe Journal, entry 15

7-15-04

Weather: Partly cloudy
Current Location: Our hotel in Seefeld Austria.
Current Time: 11:45 pm CET (4:45 pm CST)
Current mood: Sleepy/full of bratwurst
Current music: "I’m blue, da-ba-dee..."

Today we went to Venice! It was a very long bus ride. There are a lot of old things there... (duh)... I had lots of ice cream, and I fed the pigeons in St. Mark’s Square. I also got to "sing" with the choir in St. Mark’s Church. It was cool.

I am now a part of this group that sits in the back of the bus called "The Mosse." It’s like a "posse" but with an "M" instead of a "P," ’cuz Matt Mercer started it. It is fun.
Austria is really neat! Last night for dinner, we had wiener schnitzel, which is veal, which is young calf. It was really good!

We had to get up at 4:15 am today to leave for Venice.

For dessert last night we had strawberries and whipped cream... The strawberries were SO good!

Yesterday we went to Innsbruck and saw the Olympic Ski Jump, and then we visited Swarofski’s, the famous Austrian Crystal Jeweler. I bought a pair of earrings and a matching necklace for 23.00 Euros.

Tomorrow we go to Rothenburg Germany, and on our way we will visit Dachau.

~Schnoebbles

No comments: