Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Am I loved?

I've stood next to you,
You know that I'm there,
If I told you my feelings,
Would you really care?

I see you with another,
I yern for her grace,
To be loved by you,
To be in her place...

But I do not know,
Of what you think,
So I'll treasure our friendship,
Our one binding link...

The loneliness I feel,
Burns a hole in my heart,
To be so near each other,
But so far apart.

(c) 2005 Sarah/Exuberante Flauto

Yep, that poem describes exactly how I feel right now... I'm not at liberty to elaborate about 'who' this poem refers too, but they are out there. I basically just want to feel loved, and wanted... I want to be with people who enjoy my company, and Itheirss... But to feel loved... LOVED... That is atrulyy great thing, and a very precious gift... To me, it seems to be a very high prize, which seems unattainable... A faint hope burns in me, however, telling me that I will find this treasure... Someday... *sigh*

On a happier note, I stopped at John's house last night to see the movie trailer, and it is WICKED AWESOME!!!!! (Current running time of said trailer: 4 min. 45 sec. oh, yeah!) John and Drew did an AMAZING job putting it together! It looks so good, I am just beside myself!!!! The way they did it, it just fits so well, with the music they put to it, and everything... I absolutely cannot wait for this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My siblings are outside doing some post-4th of July sparklers, but now it sounds like they have graduated to catching fireflies. :-)

Tomorrow I head off to the Girl Scout camp to drop off the project that I FINALLY got done! Yay!

Jessica and I went and saw "War of the Worlds" last Sunday. It was good, just not the movie for me... *shrugs* And on the topic of movies, I finished watching "Braveheart!" I now love that movie!!!!! It was awesome! I could barely get past the first 20 minutes of "Indigo," so who knows what that is about... I got bored with it. I also watched "In Good Company. That is a good movie too!!! It made me smile! :-)

Yesterday, I also went out on the jet-ski with Jessica, Kelvin and Scott... We all took turns of course... LOL! But it was way fun! I got a little sunburned on my forehead, along my hair line, because I put sunscreen on without a mirror. :-) And I'm a little sore today from that, but it was worth it!

On the Fourth, work was quite slow, so I got to go home early, and then I had my municipal band concert at 8:30, which went on FOREVER!Butt after that I got to see the fireworks with Jessica! I've spent the whole weekend with her!!! How incredibly fun is that? YAY!

Well, that's what's shakin' at this popsicle stand... for now anyways...

No comments: