Okay, so I had this really cool post going on yesterday, but blogger ate it for some reason, so I'm re-posting some stuff today... which is kinda a pain... :-P
Last night, at midnight, I went and picked up my very own copy of HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! It was SO much fun! I got home around 12:30 am, and read the 1st chapter and went to bed. I plan to spend the whole day happily reading away... No spoilers yet, but don't worry, if I feel the need to write about it, I will figure out a way to post it so you don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's only fair.
Grrr! When will my stupid college tell me who my roommate is???? I WANT TO KNOW!!! I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!!
I just spent the whole morning with my friend Jessica. It was lots of fun! First we went and got our eyebrows waxed, (which we had been wanting to do together since January) and then we went and had breakfast at our local coffee shop. I hada Chai Tea, and an egg, cheese, and bacon breakfast sandwich on a croissant. YUM! And Jessica had a delicious fruit smoothie, and a blueberry scone. We had lots of fun just talking... We actually had a lot to catch up on... After all, I haven't seen her since Wedensday! (And I'm not being sarcastic either... It seemed like forever since we last saw each other!)
I have decided to declare this the Summer of Movies... Not only did I get to ACT in one, I have watched SO many new movies, both at home, and in the theater (duh) that are new to me... I feel obligated to try, and make a list... In no particular order:
Ghostbusters
Braveheart
In Good Company
Dragonheart
Dragonheart 2
STAR WARS EPISODE 3
Boonedock Saints
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
War of the Worlds
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Spanglish
Coach Carter
Timeline
Legends
Be Cool
Soon to be added to the list: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Napoleon Dynamite, and Hitch.
Okay... so that list doesn't look *as long* now that I have it typed up, but oh well... I think I'm going to start on Half-Blood Prince now....
*hyperventilates* harrypotterharrypotterharrypotterharrypotter!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment