Thursday, February 01, 2007

Did not see this coming...


"Sarah, I like you...we haven't had time to talk, but there it is." -Duane's myspace blog posting today.

This statement has totally blown my mind. Out of the blue, totally did NOT see it coming.


Whoa....

And no, it's not, "like you" as a friend... it's "Like-like". When I first read his blog I wasn't 100% sure WHAT the exact meaning was, (I mean I had an idea---I'm not stupid---but still I wasn't sure....) but Jenna just told me that Ted mentioned it to her yesterday.

...And I'm totally like: "Whaaaaaa-AAAAT? Whoa man.... Why me? What's so special about me? I have so many bizarre and weird quirks and character flaws.... Why would they be interested in me...? Geez-oh-pete's What do they see???? What does he see in me? When did this happen? Someone is interested in me? ME? WHAT?"

Wow, life.... What a curve-ball!


I've gotten out of the habit of over-analyzing every little interaction I have with guys... Basically to the point where I've stopped looking for the possibly of anyone showing interest in me right now... So that's another reason this is such a surprise to me...

And what's worse is I really don't know what to say to that statement, other than, if he wants to talk about to me about it, I'll talk. I don't know what I would say but... yeah.

Oh, and my roommate just told me she had some sort of idea that Duane liked me. Wow... My roommate picked up on something. For once it was her, and not me.... wow....

How did I not see this????

....Yeah, I pretty much don't know what to say about it right now.

But I am flattered....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

AAH!!!
I just left a confused comment on your myspace blog you can ignore now...
that is...EXCITING!!! :D

N. R. said...

o.O

er... thats an awkward way to discover it... dontcha think?

Sarah said...

Yeah, it kind of was....