Saturday, February 10, 2007

The End of the Day


Working on a paper at 12:30 on a Friday night sucks. I have 110 words written. I'll finish it tomorrow. It's only one page single-spaced, so I can do it. Just not right now.

I went to the Vagina Monologues tonight. Eh.... Definitely NOT my thing... topic/production-wise, but the acting was amazing. *shrugs* I knew it was going to be controversial.

I had asked Duane if he wanted to watch a movie with me after the show, but it looks like something else came up. He's not online. He probably went to coffeehouse or something. *shrugs* Oh well.

My roommate is gone for the weekend. Yet again. I miss her a lot, but I feel like a loser complaining about it all the time. I don't have the heart to ask her about maybe staying here for a Saturday or something... Because I know weekends are the only time when she gets to see her boyfriend... But we don't get a lot of chances to do things together, over the span of a day. I don't know.... It just... I don't know....

In case anyone is wondering, my music history test went.... Okay I guess.... I think I might have scraped by with a passing score, but who knows...

After the test Rachel V. cornered me and we went to the coffee shop on campus. After we ordered, we discussed about some of my blog posts. I love her, she's amazing. It felt good to talk about them a little. :-) From what I can tell, life seems to be hard all around... It's like a twisted mutation of cabin fever. :-(

I'm cold. And sleepy.

*siiigh* :-/

No comments: