Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Completely Ridiculous....

I am tired of everything.

I am angry and I know why.

I feel like I have wasted my time and that my efforts have been for naught.

I don't know what to do.

I am SO FED UP WITH LIFE!

In fact, I am so fed-up that I have taken my denim quilt and another blanket and I have draped them over the sides of my loft in a sad and pathetic attempt to made a fort to keep the world away from me right now. I am also blasting Pirates of the Caribbean from my computer....

I want this all to go away.


I do not want to deal with it.


Watch out if you try to talk to me.
___________________________

I know I originally posted THIS in jest, but now that's what I feel like doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*TARDIS GROAN*
Jump in Sarah! I'm bloody well getting you outta here!!
*uber long e-hug*
~A fellow time traveler