Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cynical...

I'm kind of in a weird mood... This day has gone downhill. :-P I got my music history test back today so that's what started it. I passed... but barely. Barely barely barely. I knew it would be barely, but still. Stupid life. I also found out my midterm grade for that class. THAT sped up the downhill process.

So, I'm trying to have a good day... Buts it's hard....

Then there's my roommate who keeps going on about her past Valentine's Day gifts from her various boyfriends and stuff..

Um... yay?

It definitely was a one-sided conversation with her talking about all the balloons, stuffed animals, mugs full of candy and the flowers she's gotten over the years....

I'm kind of tired about hearing about flowers. And I'm tried of hearing Leah discuss why she hasn't gotten any today. From her boyfriend or her father.

Honestly, do I care?

Nope.

Is it my problem?

Nope.

Last time I got flowers was from my RA last year, as a "good luck" present for being in A Christmas Carol. She sent us two roses. One for me and one for Rachel V. Which was great... They were pretty! Before that it was my corsage from senior prom. *shrugs* I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining about that...

Basically, I'm just tired of the "I always get flowers from [so-and-so]...But nothing has come yet today... I wonder why?"-attitude she's been showing.

The way this day has gone, my attitude has become: "Knock it off. I very rarely get flowers, so therefore I don't expect them. It makes life easier. Stop whining."

Bleh.

I don't need flowers.

I've begun to think this is a stupid holiday.

Waaaaay to proclaim it to the world alllllll the people who are in relationships to allllll the people who are single.

Congratulations.

Right now I wish I could be more happy/warm fuzzy. But. I'm not. Maybe that will change... Who knows....? I hope so anyways. Maybe it'll get better since I've blogged about it and let off some steam....

But I am in a kind of mood where I'll try to pick fights with certain people. Just for the sake of being argumentative.

Heh... What a great mood to be in, huh?

Woo-hoo. Time to work to keep the sarcasm in check. :-P

No comments: