Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To class tomorrow, jiggedy jog...

I thought something was up. I have no clue what I was doing then, or what I'm doing now. Or how I should have handled the situation. Way to go me. For a while I was trying to convince myself that I was being too analytical. Heh.


...This is me backing away from the situation.

...This is me being very very glad I don't have PMS right now.

Hello break? Are you here yet? Bleh.

My friend Laura from Drake sent me a beautiful rose today! It makes me very very happy! The card says "For no reason." Yay for whims! The vase is sitting on my desk and I like to pretend that it smells amazing... Because, truthfully, I can't smell anything. (My nose is so plugged up it's spreading to my ears.)

I'm starting to get overwhelmed again... This blasted Influenza!

My life has so many ups and downs right now. I don't like roller coasters. I'd like to stop the ride and get off please? I'm much more suited for..... Um.... The Choo-Choo-Train? My friends can come along when they want to and I can blow the whistle when I want people to get out of my way. Perfect!


______________________
*taps microphone* Hello, [squelch of feedback]... Sorry! *clears throat* Um, hi.... Again... My name is Sarah... And... *sigh* And-----and-I'm-still-in-love-with-a-fictional-character. *pants* And it's still not Mr. Darcy [gasps from the crowd] or Cedric Diggory--even though he is pretty good looking... It hasn't changed to Harry Potter, Oliver Wood, Roger from RENT, Prince Char, Han Solo, King Mendanbar, [crickets] --I don't care if you don't know he is! Anyway... It's not Aragorn, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, Cloud, Inuyasha, Dimitri or Superman. Not even the Phantom of the Opera.

Or, as much as it pains me to say this.... Neither is it Doctor Who.

I know.... Gasp and choke in shock all you want.... really... I know it's completely ridiculous, but...

.... I am still very much obsessed and in love with Edward Cullen.

I know I've said I like my men mortal when discussing Legolas versus Will Turner, but for Edward, I'll make an exception.

That is all. *falls off podium*
_____________________________________
Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar
I wonder if she's feeling well
With a dreamy far-off look And her nose stuck in a book
What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle
...
Now it's no wonder that her name means "beauty"
Her looks have got no parallel
But behind that fair facade I'm afraid she's rather odd
Very diff'rent from the rest of us
She's nothing like the rest of us
Yes, diff'rent from the rest of us is Belle
...
Look there she goes a girl
who's strange but special
A most peculiar mad'moiselle
It's a pity and a sin
She doesn't quite fit in

'Cause she really is a funny girl
A beauty but a funny girl
She really is a funny girl
That Belle
_______________________

I'm going to go to sleep where I can play the heroine in the stories I make up in my head. There are a lot of dragons to defeat tonight.

I kinda want to start listening to Sweeney Todd again...

I don't know what to think. Stupid life.
_______________________

Good night my angel time to close you eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say

I promised I would never leave you
And you should always know
Where ever you may go
No matter where you are
I never will be far away
____________________________________

You can't just post THIS and expect me not to think something like "Crap! What did I do?! What's wrong with me?! AHHHH!!!" :-(

No comments: