Monday, January 29, 2007

Update

I have two "Learning Logs" due this week, one due tomorrow, and one due Thursday along with a movie review, both for Psych of the Exceptional Child, then I have a paper due in Music History on Wednesday, and an essay for Human Relations due by tomorrow. I also have a group project/presentation for my Music K-8 class due Thursday....

GAH! MY LIFE IS NOT MY OWN!

*sigh* Sometimes it sucks having to make adult decisions.... It looks like I will not be able to study abroad for a term. The deadline for the application is the 2nd of February and I can't get a hold of my adviser, let alone find a faculty member who knows me well enough and has the time to write a letter of recommendation with such short notice... Plus I would also have to write an essay.... Last week that seemed plausible... Now.... Not any more.... I have to focus on the stuff I have due NOW..... GRADE related stuff...

Not fun.... No.... But... Well... I'll save money...? And....Well, there's the trip to Europe that Jessica, Scott and I are going to do after we're done with school.... And I could always do something during May Term next year.... I know my senior year I want to go on the Literary Tour of England....

*siiiiiigh* Life goes on.... There's gotta be a reason this isn't working out. I just can't read ahead into that chapter of my life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Literary Tour of England!!!
You + Me + The UK = The TRIP OF A LIFETIME!!!!
Hooray for senior year mayterm!!
:D :D :D :D
I love you my dear.
Don't get too overwhelmed.
It always works out.
~Rachel. V

scott said...

I'm pretty sure I went back and read all of your blog entries that I haven't read yet, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, I'm excited and I think I might write an entry of my own.