Monday, January 22, 2007

Ah life...


I'm happy being single... I'm happy being single... I'm happy being single... I'm happy being single...

....

I keep trying and trying to tell myself that... It's it's not really working. I've never mastered the whole "lying to yourself so much that you really begin to believe it's true"-thing.

So I've been waiting. And I'm still waiting. There's nothing I can really DO about it, but except wait some more.

"Someday, someone will walk into your life and you'll realize why it never worked out with anyone else...."

*stands on soapbox* SOME DAY...MAYBE TOMORROW, MAYBE 3 YEARS FROM NOW (but I really really really hope not) THERE WILL AN AWESOME GUY. MAYBE I ALREADY KNOW HIM. MAYBE I HAVEN'T MET HIM YET. BUT! SOMEDAY SOMEONE WILL FALL HEAD-OVER-HEALS IN LOVE ME. AND THEN I CAN LOVE HIM BACK AND NEVER AGAIN DEAL WITH STUPID ONE-SIDED CRUSHES.*falls off soapbox*

"True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another."


"In my life
There are times when I catch in the silence
The sigh of a faraway song
And it sings
Of a world that I long to see
Out of reach
Just a whisper away
Waiting for me."


"I hold a dream an' there's no compromisin'
I know there's one certain laddie for me.
One day he'll come walkin' o'er the horizon:
But should he not, then an old maid I'll be."


Sometimes quotes say what I feel like, when I myself don't know how to express it myself...

No comments: