Monday, January 08, 2007

Get ready to cue the mental panic... eventually...


Woo-hoo! [/sarcasm] Here is my schedule for 2nd semester... And I already know that Music History and Human Relations are going to be writing intensive...

It's good to be back though... I've missed everyone! Jessica drove me over and stayed the night... That was fun! :-) Ted, Duane, Jesse, Jessica and I all went and ate at Panera Bread for dinner. It was amazing! I love their food! :-) Then we ran to Wal-mart and then Leah and I unpacked. Jessica chilled in my loft.

But she left today... :-( *sigh*

Back to the schedule thing---


Monday-Wednesday-Friday:

Music History I, 9:00-10:05 am

Human Relations, 12-1:05 pm

Violin/Viola Methods, 2:30-3:00 pm (1st 7 weeks)

Tuba/Trombone Methods, 3:10-3:40 pm (2nd 7 weeks)


Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday:

Symphonic Band, 3:50-4:45 pm


Tuesday-Thursday:

Psychology of the Exceptional Child, 9:35-11:15 am

General Muisc Methods K-8/Field Experience, 1:00-2:30 pm


Thursday only:

Voice Class 6:00-7:00 pm


...Yep.... This semester is going to be interesting...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hey guess what...
our schedules aren't as clashing as they were last term!
woo!
:D