Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ehhh.... 2nd Semester....

It's the second day of school and I already feel swamped. I have so much that I'm gonna have to do this semester.

And the worst part is: I know it's simply a matter of me buckling down and doing it. But I liked being rather lazy last semester... Watching movies and just hanging out... Being a procrastinator....

And now I am going to have to work my tail off.


Ehhhhhhhhhh..... Work... Ehhh.... hard work..... *BRAIN EXPLODING*

I'm lazy. I am SO lazy.... I am SO incredably lazy it is not even funny. I don't wanna do any of it.

Stupid break.

Ah!

And I'm ranting about it here, because I feel like every conversation I have about school with anyone consists of me complaining about it--how much homework I have, how much practicing, the amount of involvement I have in my classes, EVERYTHING. And I don't think that's cool. I have better things to talk about with my friends, and they don't need to hear me complain. I know they have their own stuff to deal with.

And in the mental tab I keep on myself, it seems all I've been doing lately is whine, complain and pick-on/make fun of Leah....

Hmm... Rather middle school, no?

She doesn't deserve that.

I need better jokes.

...I'm going to work harder at having a better attitude, because I don't like this mood I'm in.

No comments: