Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF

So The Fray was here last night! It was fun, although I only know 2 of their songs... But for $10 a ticket you can't complain! I honestly have never been to any sort of rock concert before in my life so it was kind of interesting... And loud. Yes, yes I know. DUH! :-P But it was.... The band MuteMath opened for them... I had never heard of them before... And I couldn't really understand any of the songs they did... There was lots of jumping... Flashing lights... But my favorite part was when the lead jumped down off of the piano and knocked down 2 mike stands. Haha..

But yeah! The Fray was COOOOOL!!!! :-D

After the concert I hung out in Ted and Jesse's room and watched The Covenant. I thought it was supposed to be scarier, but it ended up being pretty cool. :-) Stupid misleading trailers...

Oh, and I officially hate my cellphone. It's stupid beyond words. It has turned off 3 times today on its own... I swear I didn't press anything. It just shut off. And then it died when my mom called. I could hear her, but she couldn't hear me. So I just hung up and texted my sentiments about my phone to my mom's cell.

THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA IS ON SATURDAY!!!! YAY!!! :-D I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Tonight I learned how to play the Xbox game um... Battle for Middle Earth.... I think it was.... The game was... kind of boring... Because we were stuck in Moria and all we did was fight stupid goblins and trolls.... And by fight, you take turns selecting an attack and then the game tells you whether it's a miss or a hit, and how much damage you did. Jesse was player one, and he was a... soldier from Gondor... and he led the group around, and I the only time I used my controller was when we fought, and I controlled an elf-lady-warrior-chick from Lothlorien, and a dwarf. Buuuut it wasn't very exciting. At least after we played it for 2 hours. :-P Jesse pretty much banned me from talking about the game, since I kept asking what he deemed as irrelevant questions like: When they got shot with arrows, why to they go all the way through their abdomen and just stay there? or HOW is this thing still alive? and WTF-Why did the elf-chick just kiss the Gondor-dude?

Yeah... Stuff like that.

Oh, have I mentioned how I hate my cell phone?

OH! Today in band we had an awesome rehearsal! I missed band SO MUCH over break! First of all we did hugs... One of my favorite things... Everyone just gets up from their chairs and gives hugs to each other... It's pretty sweet! :-) And THEN we spent the whole time working on my FAVORITE piece! Punchinello, An Overture to a Romantic Comedy, by Alfred Reed. I don't know why, but I love that piece very much! :-D It's pretty much RIGHT up there with Pirates of the Caribbean... I think even a little higher... It's kind of ridiculous...

Oh, and something else weird... Remember the character "Joe" from the PBS TV show "Wishbone"? Well, someone on my Facebook group "No I haven't read that great literary classic--but I've seen the Wishbone!" (which is almost up to 20,000 btw) found his Myspace. I'm not gonna post it here... As I like to hold to the ideal of the character he played during my childhood TV-viewing days. But...yeah... kinda weird. *shrugs*

But now I'm going to bed...

No comments: