Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm alive! Cold... But alive!


Hello everyone! I'm still here!

Earlier I had a lot that I wanted to post about but it all has appeared to have escaped my brain....

... Music History is kind of interesting..... My book talked about some guy named "Theodoric the Ostrogoth" which made me laugh... Because that's kind of a cool name... so is "King Pepin the Short"... It just makes one wonder... What was short about him?

We now have lots of snow! :-) This makes me happy! Tomorrow we are going to go sledding! :-)

... Our room is cold and we have the blinds down and the heat all the way up...

I have been studying like none other lately... I'm proud of myself, but it takes a lot of energy actually... :-P But I've gotten a pretty good study method down... I buy a regular chi tea (with mint flavoring added) from the coffee shop, and I sit in a chair with my iPod and my phone on one arm of the chair, and my drink on the other and I read. And read and read and read. I have a lot of reading to do. And now that my music lessons are starting up again I'll have to work that into my schedule too...

...What I'm thinking is I'll just have to get up at 7 am, practice at 8 am and then go to Music History at 9.... And then find another chunk of time for whatever instrument I didn't practice at 8.

*sigh* Such is life.

I have so much I have to do this semester... It's not even funny... But at least I don't feel behind.

*knock on wood* Yet.

The 4 Calvin and Hobbes books that Ted has let me borrow are a Godsend. Thank-you, thank-you Ted!

I really really really want these earphones. BUT the earphones that came with my iPod work fine... I just like these better. AH! I hate the line between WANT and NEED!

Well, I should start the ol' bedtime routine... Night!


*siiiiiigh* The Light in the Piazza was sooo beautiful

No comments: