Saturday, July 22, 2006

Savy?

I got new contacts today! They are the soft 24 hour kind. So, since I can sleep with them in, I only really have to take them out once a month to change them. How cool is that??? I am really excited! No more glasses!!! w0000t! I can wake up whenever and see! I don't have to take them out each night, which will help cut down on my bedtime routine. Hooray!

AND if I drop one down the drain, I'll have a replacement on hand! Now THAT will be nice!

I saw PIRATES again tonight for the 3rd time. Isaac's mom, dad and brother ended up being there, so I sat with them. It was fun. I really do like this movie... It's warmed up to me... and it gives me another chance to swoon over Orlando Bloom.... And to feed my pirate addiction. I really paid attention to the music this time... Hans Zimmer did an amazing job of taking themes from the 1st movie and placing them in the 2nd....Really clever parts of music, that are faint in the background, but *are* there.... And really drive certain points home... Great, great music.... :-)

It has been about 16 days since I've seen Jessica. Not fun, however she is home on break from camp and I think we will do something together tomorrow after work. I miss her a lot. A lot a lot a lot.

I'm currently reading The Secret Garden. It's a sweet, charming book! I really like it. :-)

The secret project is going well. I worked with glue today. And I still smell a bit like coffee.

...Sometime I wonder about my friends... Sometimes I worry... And sometimes I wonder if there's other things they want to tell me, or ask me, but they just don't....

Okay, I need to get to bed. I have to work tomorrow.... G'night all!

No comments: