Tuesday, July 11, 2006

*ramble ramble*

I'm kind of in a weird mood tonight... I have other blog entries to finish but I'm not feeling like it...

I basically feel "blaaaah" so this post will probably just be random. :-P

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest again tonight. It's only my second time. I liked it better then the first time. I caught a lot more then I did the first time, and I'm excited for the next movie! :-) There's some awesome quotes in there, which I will refrain from posting until some time has passed as to give anyone who happens to read this a chance to see it.

I feel restless and random tonight... I want to do something either crazy fun or watch a movie and snuggle.

I think I have a cavety... :-( Not cool. Not fun.

*sigh* IDK...randomness.... I know I have friends who care about me... People who genuinely wonder how my day went, who put up with my silly randomness, my obsessions and my knowledge of really weird things. I've acquired some new friends over the past couple months and some of them are, (from what I can tell) fiercely loyal/protective of their friends. Something which I admire and strive for myself... But sometimes I wonder... Am I being a good friend to them? To all my friends... Am I hypocritical? Am I insensitive? Backstabbing? Nosy? Cruelly sarcastic? Bossy? Am I too much of one thing and not enough of the other? Is there something I can do to be a better friend? I don't know, I don't know I don't know...

My iTunes shuffle is out to get me... it's tried to play "Pink Elephants on Parade" from the Disney movie "Dumbo" 4 times in the past 2 hours.... Why is that even on my computer??? I think I'll delete it... It's soooo creepy!

Speaking of songs... Do you ever hear one and think: "Wow... I can totally relate to this..." or "This is what I feel like right now..." Yeah... I've had those feeling all night tonight... Listening to The Secret Garden and The Light in the Piazza and The Scarlet Pimpernel.

....I want a friend like Dickon, I want to be in love like Fabrizio and Clara, and I want adventure like that in The Scarlet Pimpernel....

...I want a swashbuckling adventure... I want a hero... I want a friend that only I can see... I want things that only exist in stories... I want someone to hold me to their chest and sing softly to me... I want to go stargazing where there are no city lights to be seen... I want to go swimming at night... I want to go to a grassy field at dusk and watch the fireflies.... I want to sit around a campfire with friends and feel content... I want a cat in my lap... I want to go through a hedge maze... I want to visit Neverland... I want to go to Hogwarts... I want to learn to ride a horse... I want time to draw... I want to finish the stories in my head....

"I can't sing or dance, but I'm the star of the show!"

1 comment:

Laura said...

so...i want that, too. all of that. like, a lot.

i loved dead man's chest and a lot of the quotable lines, but for some reason when we left i could only think of two quotes, over and over. the first was "look. undead monkey." and the second was when will looked at elizabeth and handed her that gun and said "whatever you do, don't miss."

and i couldn't get that out of my head. "whatever you do, don't miss." there was something about it. that i remembered, or recognized, or wanted. your list brought it to mind again.

that's all i've got.