Friday, July 21, 2006

I forgot! I have a story!

Okay, so I forgot about this awesome story mom told me on Monday....

While Devon, Sam and I were mini-golfing with Jill and her friends, mom took my sister, Philomena to soccer. And while she was there, she noticed one of the other parents was wearing a WICKED t-shirt. Mom said hello and commented that we had seen the show just the previous day, and I was wearing my WICKED shirt too and how I had splattered bleach on it.

Well, it turned out that we went to the same show as this guy and his wife, who had tons of trouble getting tickets as well... They ended up buying them off "ticketstub.com" or something. They were in the 6th row on the main floor, so they were good seats, but they were pretty expensive. Mom said that he had listened to the music and instantly fell in love with the show and KNEW he had to see it. Then he had his wife listen to the music and she fell in love with it too... So then they BOTH absolutely had to see it... :-)

HOWEVER, that is not the cool part.

They ended up sitting next to an UNDERSTUDY for the part of ELPHABA in the BROADWAY SHOW of WICKED!!!! *jumps up and down like a maniac* How cool is that??? (I'm very jealous.) How crazy-lucky is that??? So they talked with her before the show, and throughout the production she pointed out different details and parts for them to watch for.

AND...

AND!

(I don't know why I think it's so cool and amazing, but I'm a hopeless romantic, so therefore I do...)

AND she was dating the understudy who was playing Fiyero in the show we attended, and during the part when the people of Oz come out, dancing with the green ribbons and stuff, he bowed to her in the audience.

Awww!

I'm so dorky... I just think that's so cool.... And very sweet.

I want some one to secretly aknowledge me like that....

*warm-rather-lonely-fuzzies*

3 comments:

Isaac Mahomie said...

*shakes head in disgust*

Sarah said...

Now if I had posted this about Les Miserables instead of Wicked, your attitude would be slightly different. :-P

Isaac Mahomie said...

slighty, but not too likely.