Thursday, July 20, 2006

Egads! An update!

"The Death Star??? What does it do?" "What do you MEAN, 'what does it do?????' It's the Death Star! IT DOES DEATH!"

Hahahaha I love that quote! Eddie Izzard makes me laugh a lot... And I'm sure that comes as a surprise to some of you... :-P

Well, I'm currently in my kitchen, working on a secert project. Which right now involves coffee... Which I have boiling on the stove to make it darker... I'm not telling what or who it's for, but yes. I'm boiling coffee. Sounds weird, but it's all part of the secret projecting process.

Hmmm... Nothing much is new... Other then Sam and Devon came and visited me on Monday! :-) That was really fun! We went mini-golfing and I took them to the Barrel and we watched "Serenetiy".... Weird movie... It's basied on some TV show... We really didn't get it, but the music was cool. :-P It was nice to have them over... Yay for people to talk to!

Bleh. I miss Jessica.

I worked today, but nothing exciting happened there.... Tuesday night when I worked the graveyard I spilled an entire tray of food. It had 3 orders on it... One which included mashed potatos and gravey as well as rice.... Wow, what a mess. :-P Well, it was bound to happen. I just glad it didn't occur during lunch or another time when we are busy.

I want to go see Pirates again tomorrow.(7-21-06) Is anyone even HERE who would go with me??? If so, comment or something.

I'm still sad about my now bleach splotted Wicked t-shirt... I got a gray marker though and touched it up. It does look a little better. I don't know if I'm gonna buy another shirt though or not.

I need to order stuff to make rootbeer... Hmmm...

Oh! Perkins also has given me more hours which is nice, as I NEED MONEY!

I still need an "adenture cloak"... I should go patter/fabric hunting again. (Laura! I found the movie "Merlin" at Movie Gallery. We need to watch it together soon!)

Okay so, July is almost over... Does that feel crazy to anyone else??? *facepalm* Am I ready to go back to school and do all kinds of studious type things? NO.... Time is crazy...

I hate student loans. I really need to get on the one for this upcoming year.

Gah! I' gonna have to put up with the stupid drunks running around moaning "Outflyyyyy" again... :-P

Mmmm.... That's about it right now... I'm going to go "secret project" some more.

No comments: