Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blah...

Well my day was pretty much a downward spiral. Work was crazy busy... Not quite like yesterday, but we had a full house almost the whole day. It also wasn't AS hot as yesterday... Or at least it didn't seem quite as hot... Maybe I was more used to it... It was at least 95 degrees outside, I imagine it was somewhere in the 100's in the kitchen. Even higher by the grills. I didn't have people that were mad today, and none of my tables left. Overall my customers were nice and friendly, but I wish I had made more tips. Then, they took someone off the floor to start their clean-ups before me, when I was scheduled to get off at 2 and she was scheduled to get off at 3. That made me mad. And then I drew the salad bar for clean ups, which is the longest thing because you have you have to flip and fill all the dressings and clean up all the lettuce and slice tomatoes...etc. etc. It definately was not cool. I was okay with it at first... I mean, I drew it blindly from a bag. It was fair. It just wasn't fun that some of the other servers were like "Haha you got the salad bar." So I ended up not being done until four freaking-thirty. :-(

Not cool. I was the last person to leave from my shift.

My feet and my back hurt from being on my feet all day. Bleh. I've showered though, and that always makes me feel better. :-)

Tomorrow Jessica and I are hanging out until I work at 5 pm. I am way excited! :-D We are going to Cabin Coffee for breakfast and we are going to go jet-skiing/swimming. I miss her a lot.

[edited 8-17-06]

That REALLY didn't help my day. I got a nice happy message from Jessica, and then THAT followed. Gross.

I missed the #7 Pirates Happy Meal.

Sorry, nothing too stellar or exciting happened today. I'm tired, and yet I remain a mouse potato.

1 comment:

samharris32 said...

long work days are deffinatly for the loss... and sore feet too! i swear they dont make shoes comfortable enough to stand on for entire days! customers can deffinatly be annoying, we have these 4 foot cacti at Younkers Home... and a lady wanted us to take it completly out and put it togeather and make sure it all worked... ahhh! haha hope you have a better day tomarrow!!