Monday, July 03, 2006

???

My life has been taken to a new level of hilarity...

I was browsing through the spam in my Gmail account. I don't use that account very much so it kind of builds up; however Gmail shows you what the e-mail starts to say in the margin of the subject line... If you have Gmail, you know what I'm talking about... So amid the offers of free drugs, a better and longer sex life, and quick and easy college diplomas I found 2 things that randomly amused me and caused me to exclaim "Wartburg Track and Field??!!"

"How are you Wallace, Trisha sent this linkd to Tommy..."

WALLACE?! Hahahaha.... Okay, so I saw this and immeadiately thought of Isaac and his love for William Wallace... And I really want to know how they decided on calling me "Wallace".... Weiiiiiiird. (And yes that random "d" on the end of the word link was there in the e-mail. I have included it for the full effect.)

"Hi Jack! How is life?"

:-P So do spammers just pick random names??? This one amused me too... As my name is no where NEAR "Jack"... Or Wallace...

So yep... The spammers have spoken. And I am amused.

No comments: