Saturday, July 15, 2006

Better... :-)

I feel much better tonight. Although it is still really cold here in the basement, and I am freezing, it is not upsetting me like it was last night.

PMS is pretty much not fun absolutely at all. It sure sucks for me, I'm sure it's worse to all the people who I might come in contact with...

And I still think I have a cavety. :-P

Anyway, tomorrow I get to go see the musical "Wicked" with Jill, and Mary! My mom is driving us up to Minneapolis and she's gonna try and get a ticked in the lottery drawing. *crosses fingers* I'm really excited! :-) We're leaving at 7:30 am tomorrow though... :-P I bought some snacks for the road! Pirates of the Caribbean Fruit Snacks!!!! HAHAHA! :-D I am ridiculously excited about them! I *really really really* wanted to buy the PotC cereal, but I really don't like chocolate-puff-like cereal. Especially with marshmallows... I honestly don't think I could choke it down. Sad for me... :-P

Matthew, Dad and Daniel got back from their canoe trip thing today. Poooor Matthew... He go so sunburnt yesterday, dispite the fact that he put sunscreen on. Mom took him to the doctor and everything. She said the blisters are really bad. Poooooor Matthew... :-( He walks like a zombie, because it hurts so much. :-(

Does anyone else ever listen to music or dialogue and think... "Wow... [so-and-so] has an amazing voice" or "I really like the sound of that voice tone/pitch/inflection". Or am I just weird like that? Because there are two things that make me think that right now... One is in "Light my Candle" from the movie version of RENT and the other is from the song "Wick" from the musical The Secret Garden.

Yeah, I'm weird...

Sam and Devon are coming to visit meeeeeeeeeee!!!! w000t! On Monday. It'll be fun, and I'm excited. It's been a while since I've seen Sam and it'll be nice to hang out with both of them! :-)

Note to self: Do not eat a half a bowl of NERDS candies right before bed. Especially in bed. They spill and roll all over.

Night all!

No comments: