Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pirate Picture!


Okay, this is a picture that I finished about a week ago. I started it back in April. I am working on coloring it in MS Paint, but that takes FOREVER...

1. Yes, if you can tell, it's a cartoonish version of me.
2. Yes, I know it's exaggerated.
3. Yes, I know there flaws in the proportions etc...
4. Yes, I know the facial expression is bland and staring. A mirror was not at hand and I had just gotten they eyes semi-symetrical.
5. I think it's pretty good for not drawing anything serious since junior year of high school.
6. Yay Pirates!

3 comments:

Isaac Mahomie said...

I like it.
It's not badly out of proportion... her right shoulder looks a little funny, that's all I really noticed. nice gun and sword though, great job on those.

P.S. -advice from a guy- Don't forget to give her cleavage

Sarah said...

Yeah, the right shoulder is slightly odd... I was trying to go for a "poofy" sleeve look.

And I appreciate the advice, although I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but considering how much cleavage *I* have, that's about as much as she's gonna get/I'm gonna draw. :-)

Isaac Mahomie said...

-rats-