Monday, July 17, 2006

*DIES*

There is no way to describe how amazing it was... Seeing Wicked....I'm in an awed stupor.

....I want to maul and squeel and jump up and down and mob and attack and scream and hug everything that has to do with it....

It's pent up emotion that has no words to describe it.

......I can't get over it........ The lights... the set.... the music.... Everything. Everything Everything....

There were times I wanted to cry and times I wanted to tell the world that I understood the emotions playing on stage.

I know how that feels. To feel like the only one.

The dancing... The music...

*dies of sheer musical happiness*

I bought two t-shirts and so did Jill and Mary. I had resold the 2 tickets on eBay, so we had 3 tickets and 4 people. The theatre had a drawing for 20 tickets, but none of us won. So we went to lunch at Panera, and mom was going to go shopping while we were at the show, but she was able to get a ticket from someone who's friend couldn't go. And I was really really happy, because I was sad that we didn't win, and mom couldn't see the show. But she got a ticket and it was all good.

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Oh. And I got a piece of glass in my foot while walking, but I pulled it out, as it was pretty itsy-bitys. I'm okay.

Pictures!

This is the only picture that stupid blogger will let me load... But it's me, with the street banners for Wicked in the background. Yay!

No comments: