Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life? Ha... I have none.

I am mad at life.

Because I was stupid, I missed all my scenes for the summer movie. I didn't call. No one called me. Until now, I wasn't even aware that they had started filming.

Yes, I have a production schedule, but there are no locations or anything printed on them. And why wasn't there any follow-up?

NOW what is going to happen?

Do I still get to be in the movie? Do I have any lines left? Have I become demoted to an extra?

I just want to stomp around and rant and rave about every stupid thing that makes me mad, because THIS has set me off.....

Drew, the director is never on AOL, he's hardly, pretty much almost NEVER on the Forums.... He hasn't updated his blog since flippin' MARCH... I live on the freaking otherside of the area. I have no clue what's going ON!

Stupid work schedule.

STUPID EATON CORPORATION FOR CANCELLING THEIR 3 MONTH POSITIONS!!!!

Eaton: You are the worst ever. Why did you even get my hopes up? I feel like wishing something very nasty upon you. But I shall refrain.

GAH! *smacks head against wall multiple times*

This is stupid... This really upsets me. I was looking forward to this movie so freaking much and now I don't even know what's going on in relation to my part.

*curls into a ball* I honestly feel like I want to cry...

I hate this... Why do I have problems like this???? Isaac told me it's okay, but it doesn't feel okay to me. Stupid AOL. It's so easy to hide on AOL. There's no body language, no voice inflection, no facial reference. You can fake your emotions on AOL if you want to. It's 100% easy. (And for the record, I work very hard to be genuine on AOL, MSN, here, Facebook, on the Halo With Sprinkles Forums, on Xanga, and on Myspace. But I am aware of how simple it is to pretend over the internet.)

And WHY does this upset me so much???? I counted... There's nothing biological about this mood swing... It's 100% me being stupidly upset about a stupid situation that I could have fixed like 2 stupid weeks ago by a simple stupid phone call.

I fail at life. :-(







And I wish someone was here to give me a hug.

4 comments:

Isaac Mahomie said...

you haven't failed at life. Please, do not measure your life by one of our summer movies.

.... call Drew today, see what he says.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I'm sorry I'm not there to give you a hug...
ArmyChris

Anonymous said...

*hug*
We can go steal some lights from a public restroom somewhere. Would that make you feel better? :D

Anonymous said...

...Or I could have the head of the Eaton corporation 'disposed of'. I know people. I can make this happen for you. I got choh back on this ma' sistah.