Monday, July 24, 2006

Freudian slip...

Today I accidentually called the Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis the "Opium Theatre". And it was very funny.

Tomorrow I think I might go shopping for stuff to make my adventure cloak.

My new contacts kind of mess with my brain. I can tell the right one is stronger then the left.

Mom woke me up at 9:25 am wondering what the heck was I doing, because I had to go to church. I had slept through my alarm. At 9:33 am I was out the door with Matthew and on my way. This is a new record.

I got to see Jessica for 2 hours yesterday, and Scott for 10 minutes. We went jetskiing and it was great fun. We yelled piratical things as we zoomed along. We got up to 51 mph and it was like we were flying. I miss being weird with her. And I miss everything else about being with her. I ate dinner at her house and it was good. I miss that too.

Now that Jessica's working at camp I don't go anywhere. I need to fix that. I need to call other people and do stuff with them. And not bum around the house so much.

No comments: