Friday, September 01, 2006

Support Group....

*taps microphone* Hello, [squelch of feedback]... Sorry! *clears throat* Um, hi, my name is Sarah... And... *sigh* And-----and-I'm-in-love-with-a-fictional-character. *pants* And it's not Mr. Darcy [gasps from the crowd] or Cedric Diggory. Nor is it Harry Potter, Oliver Wood, Roger from RENT, Prince Char, Han Solo, King Mendanbar, Aragorn, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow, Inuyasha or Superman. Not even the Phantom of the Opera.

I have become obsessed with the vampire Edward Cullen.

That is all. *falls off podium*

3 comments:

scott said...

You make me smile and laugh sometimes, this is one of those times.

Anonymous said...

holy ****...
holy ****... I think I almost just had a heart attack. In honest. I was on google looking up "I'm in love with a fictional character" because I am all sad that (guess who?) Edward doesn't exist. And I see your link, and I read "and it's not Mr. Darcy..." and I think "ha, that's funny, I had a crush on Mr. Darcy too!" and they I think "wouldn't it be hilarious if she were talking about Edward Cullen too? Nah. There's no way. And then I use ctrl+f, and search "Mr. Darcy" and I read the entry, and OMG!!!!!!! I almost have a heart attack. really. I went "Oh my god! Oh my god! Holy ****" (and I'm am not the type to curse) " Holy ****! no way! Oh my god!" etc., for 30 seconds. Then I decide to leave a comment. But I have no account. So I will go make one, and then send this, if I have to. Omg. email me if you want, at abigillygal@yahoo.com. Sorry, more later, but I have tons of Spanish and History homework that is beating me across the head right now saying "WORK!!!"
Sincerely,
Abi

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I LOVE Phantom Of The Opera too! Or, if you've read the book, Eric. I own the book and movie!!