Saturday, September 16, 2006

I don't know my own strength...

*hugs* I love you mom!

I accidentially broke the key to my dorm today.... Yes, broke... Like, the key part is broken almost in half... I was in a hurry, and as I walked in, after unlocking the door, I tried to pull the key out as I walked by and it broke in half. I managed to get the bit left in the lock out.... Good thing this didn't happen last week... That would have been BAD and not helped my mood any.

The stupid Kephart's music people didn't have any of the music I needed for my flute or piano lessons today at their bookfaire on campus.

I went over to Chelsea's suite tonight, because she invited me, and a few others over for dinner... She made a Polish meal.... Parogi's and this... spinnage/keesh thing..... And I unfortunatly discovered that I don't like those particular Polish foods... I mean, I ate enough to be polite and I complimented the cooking, but bleh.... I won't eat that again if I can help it. We did however eat the Polish food with chopsticks! It was amusing and there will be pictures later!

"Sarah, to you, EVERYTHING is like Pirates of the Caribbean..." ~Chelsea, to me after she jokingly threatened to poke out Megan's eyes with her chopsticks and we talked about how the eye would stick to the rubber-grippy things on the stick, and then I said then it would be like PotC...

...Yeah, that quote is pretty much me....

Wartburg is playing Luther next week... for Family Weekend.... And I would just like to know WHO'S bright idea THAT was????!!!! ARE YOU INSANE!?!! The only thing worse then this would be to play Luther for homecoming... I mean, we're totally gonna win, but still... I just wonder why we are playing our biggest rival when we are supposed to "look good for the parental units." *mutters*

*siiiiigh* I wish people would stop telling me I'm happier (and better off) being single. How would I KNOW if I'm better off if I have nothing but being single to compare it to???!

THIS is my awesome new playlist on my iTunes!!! (Labeled "Happy Stuff!") It's totally all the stuff Jessica and I rock out to...

Move Along, The All-American Rejects
Breathe, Anna Nalick
Almost, Bowling For Soup
Holiday, Greenday
Bad Day, Daniel Powter
Mmmbop, Hanson
Everytime We Touch (Original Mix), Cascada
Over My Head (Cable Car), The Fray
Dragostea Din Tei, O-Zone
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, Relient K
She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5
Buttercup, The Foundations
1985, Bowling For Soup
Everytime We Touch (Radio Mix), Cascada
You and Me, Lifehouse
Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield
Just the Girl, The Click Five
You're Beautiful, James Blunt
Sk8er Boi, Avril Lavigne
What's Left Of Me, Nick Lachey



Bed time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I hear the song "Breathe" all I can think about is our car accident, when right after it happened, I screamed at all of you kids to "BREATHE, JUST BREATHE!" It's no fair that someone stole my words and made them into a song that makes lots of money. *smiles* Alright, I give in, she sings it very well and I only screamed it!

Thanks for the hug!!! My celebration will be like my anniversary. It hasn't happened yet and who knows when it will.

Have a great weekend, Sarah!