Friday, September 08, 2006

*sigh* :-P

Okay, so as of right now, my History of Science class is an absolute riot, and the lab currently is just the continuation of the lecture topic. Today, the professor brought a video camera and recorded each person as they said their name and recited their interests and stuff. It was kind of awkward at first, but it got more and more amusing.

Although the overall workload is going to be insane-ish.... Music theory III.... Um. I have to write a... fugue. Which is a.... thing.... of music.... That has rules. And, according to Amanda N. it takes like, 8 appendages to play. Wha???

Current crisis at Wartburg... They took away our soft-serve ice cream in the Mensa (aka caff) and now we just have 6 choices of hand scooped ice cream. It's freaking not the same!!! And now they are also getting rid of the soft-serve in the Den. How sad is that???? I'm going to write an editorial to the school newspaper. After all, the ice cream was one of the awesome reasons I like this school!

I got into the IS 201 class I wanted! I get to learn American Sign Language! I'm so excited! :-D The professor seems really nice. :-)

I downloaded "Move Along" onto my iTunes and it makes me happy.

Amanda N. lent us her TV and Leah and I have been playing Mario Kart on her Nintendo 64. It's definately fun, although could be problematic when serious homework sets in.

Stupid Nathan R. talked to me for about 10 minutes today at work as if I was in Wind Ensemble. Then he got all pouty when I told him that, no, I wasn't in Wind Ensemble and that the topic of band placement was a rather sensitve one so he'd better change the subject.

What a time to get PMS... I'm sure I wouldn't be so bitter about it (the conversation, and the audition results) if it had happened, say two weeks after now.

Stupid life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 apendages if you're an organist. 'Cause we have to play with our feet, too. For pianists it only takes 4 at most. -P