Monday, September 18, 2006

Quick-like post

There is a new guy working in the Den... His name is Danny... He seems nice, and he's good looking... However Facebook tells me that he's already in a relationship... Drat. :-P



Rachel V., Lourey, Margie, Bryan and... this other girl who don't know and I had a "Broadway Day" today... This means that everyone who has Broadway music brings it along (mostly Rachel, lol...), we take over the choir room, and everyone takes turns singing songs, and Bryan and Margie take turns playing the accompaniment. I love Broadway music. I love listening to Lourey, Rachel, Margie, Bryan and Other girl sing it. It gives me goosebumps. But I wish I could chime in and sing along---strong and beautiful, with vibrato in all the right places... Able to add harmony and all that cool stuff that makes music gorgeous. I'm not asking for anything like Julie Andrews. I'll settle for simply "on pitch."


*sigh* Sometimes I think that if I could sing, life wouldn't be half so bad....

3 comments:

scott said...

Keep searching for those other singles Sarah. It's going to be so exciting when you find someone!

Anonymous said...

a.) Her name's Michelle.
b.) I know what you mean about the singing. Once I tried to improv some harmony and Bryan glared at me and was like, "well that sounded like crap." I've only recently let myself sing in front of them and that really hurt. You and I can have sucky-singers-broadway-days!

Anonymous said...

Ah! That was me!
Panda