Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rockin' OUT!

I just got done watching the movie "School of Rock" with Rachel D. :-) Good movie! I enjoyed it. I would like to point out that I TOTALLY noticed that Adam Pascal (Roger from RENT) is in that movie. I so rule. Probably because I can pretty much pick out his voice ANYWHERE, because I love it so much. :-D

My Sign Language class rocks my socks!

Oh!!! I am so excited! I have been offered, and have accepted a position to help teach music lessons at a local middle school! I'll make $7 a lesson! :-D I'll be teaching beginners, so it'll be a great experience for me! It's completely student led, and right now 2 seniors are in charge of it... I think they also conduct the band. After they graduate, I'll get to be in charge and get to pick 2 other people to help me. :-) It's only on Tuesdays, and I got my workstudy schedule worked out! :-D I am really happy about this!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D on the 26th we are going over to help the 5th graders try out instruments!

Jessica, I just succumbed and bought "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada off the iTunes music store. Twice.... The radio mix... and the original mix... I'm such a dork. :-P I really felt the need to seriously rock out.... :-D Even though it is WAY past quiet hours...

Well, off to bed!

No comments: