Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rules...

Okay. Those of you who have Facebook, or read the date of events thing in the sidebar of this blog, or are my family and have it written on the calander, tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 20. I will be old. Here are some guidelines if you want to contact me:

1. I have a 9 am class. If you are my family and must call and say birthday-ish things at me, do not call before 8:30 am. And even then it will have to be short. If you are my friends and want to wake me up with balloons-- 8:30 is the earliest. And heaven help you if you wake me up before your 7:45 class.

2. My 1st class gets done at 10:05 am. Between then and 10:30 am anyone is free to call.

3. I don't get done with the rest of my classes until 1:05 pm. Then I go to lunch. I probably won't hear my phone, but you can call.

4. From 3:45 to 4:50 I have band. Don't bother calling.

5. My phone gets bad reception so it might just go to voicemail anyway. Leave a message if you feel so inclined and I'll get back to you, so you can say Happy Birthday to me again.

6. Don't worry, I will post pictures of me with my blue hair.

7. That is to say, if people even DO call me.

8. I'm going home Saturday afternoon.

No comments: