Wednesday, September 06, 2006

.....

I am something like, 5th chair in Symphonic Band. Out of how many, I don't remember.

I have changed the now not happening Japan trip to "Intro to Theatre" which includes a trip to New York for 2 weeks where all we will do is see Broadway shows.

I can't cry it will make my mascara run.... I can't cry it will make my mascara run.... I can't cry it will make my mascara run....

Amanda and I are going to DQ at 4 pm.

I will be okay... Life goes on... I don't have to worry about all that money, right? They speak English in New York... I'll be with theatre people...

I can... um... totally justify this.... Disapointment.


I hate Holsinger. Pretty much a lot. I hate that his music frustrated me so much that I didn't want to practice it.


I hate not being good enough.....

No comments: