Okay... about 10 hours before I get my wisdom teeth out... I am not looking forward to this... I just want it to be over and done with and it be Saturday and me be on pain meds....
I rented:
The new Pride and Prejudice
Ruggles of Red Gap
Bringing Up Baby
And Candle---something-or-other... I forgot the rest...
4 movies that I can watch and not have to think too hard in my drugg-ed state. (I hyphenated it to accentuate how I want it articulated in your head...) :-P I should have brought Pirates of the Caribbean home... Maybe I'll watch some M*A*S*H...
I am going to take my headophones and blast the Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack through my head until it's over.... And then probably blast John Williams or Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks on the way home... needles, needles, needles, needles *AHHHHHH!!!!*
Mom needs to get:
Strawberry applesauce
Lots of Fudgecicles
Maybe some Bombpops
and make Jell-O
Ooooooooh man... This is going to suck a lot... and I'm not looking forward to it at all... And I feel like the biggest wimp of all time... I know other people who have gone through way more pain then this... Ahhhhhhhh! :-O
And if I'm freaking about about THIS, what's gonna happen when I get married???!!! I wanna have kids, but how am I going to survive labor????!!!!
(Which leads to the question: If I had a boyfriend right now, would I be as nervous about my wisdom teeth???)
*chants* Noooooooooo wisdom teeeeeeeth!!!!!!!!
I watched The Swordsmen today... You know... I never realized how well the soundtrack went with some of the action... I was re-impressed with some aspects of that movie... *reminicing* But I know Faron will be a whole different ballgame... I now know what the cattlefence can do...
...I want to gather all the feather dovets and sleeping bags and blankets and pillows and make a giant hamster nest in the middle of the living room and burrow in and never come out... Unless Sean Biggerstaff came and wisked me away...
...Maybe the drugs will make me hallucinate so that I'll see Sean Biggerstaff... I suppose that could be a... weird upside... Or Peter Pevensie... That wouldn't be so bad either...
Okay, I'm going to go shower... Because I don't suppose I'll want to after my surgery...
I AM SUCH A WIMP!!!
AHHH! :-(
This sucks... :-P
Hey God, it's me... I'm really scared about getting my wisdom teeth removed. I know in the long run it will be better for me, but it's hard to think about that right now... I know there are worse things to experience, but this is my struggle right now. What it's boiled down to is trusting in You, and letting You take the wheel in the squeaky Radio-flyer Wagon that is my life...
So here...... Here's the handle to the rickety wagon of my life... I know you won't let me crash and wipe out...
But is it okay if I close my eyes?
Love, Me
4 comments:
You'll be okay. Wisdom teeth are really no big deal. The pre-op anxiety is the worst part. I know how you feel about being a wimp! I'm going in for throat and sinus surgery soon. Yuck! Good luck!
Do you want to go out for tacos on Friday?!! ;)
P.S. I hope your blood feels better today!
Post a Comment