Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good times... :-)

Me:"It's supposed to thunderstorm tonight."
Mike: "Nah, that was south."
"Oh yeah... My desktop weather alert is set for Waverly. I saw there was a thunderstorm watch there."
"It did storm there!"
"No! It did not!"
"Yes!!!"
"No it didn't... You're lying!"
"Why would I lie??? I'm not lying!"
"Yes you are!"
"How am I lying???"
"Your mouth was kind of smiling in a funny way. You're teasing me! You're lying!"
"I'm chewwing on a TOOTHPICK! Of COURSE my mouth would be smiling in a funny way!"
"No! You were smiling!"
"Look! Look at this toothpick!!!"
"What?!"
"LOOK at this toothpick!!! It has chew marks all over it! It's not straight!"
"Soooo???"
"Look at this toothpick!!! I'm not lying!!!"
"Mike! A toothpick is not an indicator of whether something is true or not!!!"
"Look at this toothpick!!!"
"No!"
"Fine! Look it up when you get home!"
"I will!"
"Fine!"
"FINE!"
*laughter/laughter*

Wow.... Definately some good times with Mike... :-D

Soooo I'm home for Easter break and I have to study like mad for finals... Wanna see my schedule??? :-P

WEDNESDAY:
10:22 -10:30 am: Piano Jury
11:30 am-1:30 pm: Psychology 101 final
2:44-2:50 pm: Freshman barrier aka flute jury
3:00-5:00pm: Music Theory final
6:15-7:00: MU 175 final (Voice Class for People Who Can't Sing)

THURSDAY:
8:00-10:00 am: IS 101 final
11:30-1:30 pm: Acting in scenes for Matt and Joslyn for THEIR final in Directing Class.

DONE!

Wow... Wednesday is gonna be crazy.... :-(


I'm gonna head off to sleep... I'm kinda tired.... *yawn*

Sometimes it's good to be home... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, good times. Good times. :)

LOOK AT THIS TOOTHPICK!