Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Almost there!

2 hours and 10 minutes... That was how long I was in the room doing my music theory final. It was sooooo hard! Like the dictation stuff was a piece of cake... no problem, but the analyzing! AHHH! Some of the analyzing.... OMG! I think it made my brain metephorically explode... I don't know... Maybe I just suck really really bad at theory... Which I didn't think until now... but... *deep breath* It's over... I don't have to take theory for another FOUR MONTHS!!!! YAY!!!!

My psyc test went really well, I thought. I'm really happy with it, and I passed the scales portion of my piano basic skills test. I just have repitroire, harmonization, and four-part score-reading left.... lol I think I passed my flute freshman barrier, so that's out of the way!

*whew* Almost break!!! :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay yay yay! See, I knew you'd do well. :)

Look, the face of smiling! :-D

Nic said...

how long are you done b/f you have to go back for may term??

scott said...

good job sarah, not long to go, nice pic!