Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blaaaaaah...

I feel kind of random tonight... I have been kind of bored and restless all day... I know why I'm like this, but it still is kind of annoying...

I took a break from the computer to draw a picture that I intended to use on Facebook, but it wasn't good enough... I haven't drawn for so long... I'm out of practice... It's kind of sad... :-( I also have watched almost all of the Strongbad e-mails on homestarrunner.com. Which is really sad... I started at the bottom and got past the Trogdor cartoon.

I really like Flogging Molly... I don't know why... I guess I'm just in that kind of mood... I've been listening to them for almost the past hour.

Today I played through all of my sister's Phantom of the Opera piano book. I can finally play all the songs. Piano lessons HAVE done me good... lol... :-)

Ug... I get my wisdom teeth out on Thursday... I'm kind of stressing out about it... More about the IV and incoming pain then anything else... :-(

Yesterday I bought a half gallon tub of Edy's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream... I've been eating that... It's really good, but probably not helping the idea of the freshman 15... :-/

Terry Pratchett is an amazing author... :-D I highly recommend any of his works! I just finished his book "Mort." It's about this boy who joins Death, aka the Grim Reaper as his apprentice. It's soooo hilariuosly satirical, I love it! :-)

Wartburg Track and Field... It's 38 degrees outside! It's almost May for crying out loud!

Tonight I kind of helped Mom move Matthew's top bunk bed down to the basement. Now I have a bed and a space to myself... It's gonna take a while and some more stuff to get it a little more warm and friendly... Because there are spiders in the basement... :-P But it will do.

I don't know... I'm in a really weird mood right now and I don't know what I want... aside from food.... and a hug... lol...

Night all!

2 comments:

Nic said...

you could hug the spiders in the basement, and wohoo for fudge brownie ice cream!

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Smile.