Sunday, April 02, 2006

Stuff...

Wow... I have so much to do today... Finish my music theory worksheet, study for my psychology test, do some ear training, finish the bow ties for Matt, practice both flute and piano.... :-P Bleh... None of which I WANT to do... except maybe the bow ties, but oh well.

Friday night Jill and I stayed up till 2 am watching the new Peter Pan. I love that movie! :-D It rocks my swashbuckling socks!

Watching Full Metal Alchemist on Cartoon Network last night was SOOOO annoying! Because it was April 1st they put extreme flatulent noises in every section of the TV show when there was no one talking. It was gross. The only reason I didn't change the channel was because it was a show I hadn't seen before.

I thought about doing some April Fool's Day post about how I was going to change my major or something, but I doubt it would fool the people who know me really well... lol... And the whole: "Mom, I'm pregnant... NOT! April Fool!" is just dumb.

It's past 12 pm and my roommate is still asleep... *eyeroll* I've been up since 9 am, and I've already been to church and eaten lunch.

For some reason last night my oscillating clock would not move forward an hour. I'd change it, then when it started up again, it reverted back and hour. It was really annoying but I finally got it to work. :-P

I've recently discovered the group Flogging Molly. They play Irish/rock music. It's kinda cool! :-)

...Tim Currey and Jason Isaacs.... Mmmmm... :-)

It's raining today, (again) and it's rather cold... Slightly depressing... And according to the weather thing on my desktop, we're under a flood watch. Oh, and there are worms all over the sidewalk... ick... :-P

Well, I guess I'm going to start tackling the things I need to do...

1 comment:

Paul said...

n00000000000000000000000b!